Saturday, September 25, 2010

Totalitarism

I'm 17, and I want to go to the movies with my boyfriend L. It starts @10:30 and ends @12:30.
And of course, they have to say no. Do we even have a right to defend ourselves?
Speaking of freedom of speech, isn't this supposed to be a democracy?
Anyhoo.. I'm just pissed because this happens ever so often. I just wanted to spend some time with my best friend S and L. But I guess I'll have to spend the rest of the night reading fashion blogs and watching reruns..
Speaking of TV, Glee is such a good show!
That'll put me in a good mood.
I'm missing them already. My little gang of friends. I think its way better to have a few amazing people to hang out with that you love with all your heart and would do absolutely anything for (rather than loads of people you don't give a shit about).

I can't wait to move to Paris and have my own tiny apartment, with my own tiny problems, without my parents watching my every move and creating a shitload of 'em.

Feel free to comment and tell us about your fams.

Je vous aime.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment