Monday, September 27, 2010

There's a really noisy helicopter buzzing in the sky. Its night already. The sky gets darker earlier and earlier as time goes by. I just came across a bunch of my old songs on my old itunes and I started listening. Gets me thinking that I should maybe go back to music. I do miss it, and the feeling it gave me.. The natural high. It is a drug. They say that passion is a drug because its impossible to stop loving and doing. I tried to stop making music. I havent sang or played my guitar all summer.. Its been about 3 months. Maybe its because I lack inspiration or maybe its just because I'm lazy. All I know is that I miss it. And I'm ready to start up again.\ \

I feel like there's a piece of something missing in my heart/

A little depressed over here in my bedroom; maybe my time of the month is coming up..

Jebiga


Je vous aime les enfants T.

No comments:

Post a Comment