Tuesday, September 28, 2010

(In love?

known him for two years, friends for one, friends with benefits for 7 months and dating for 2 weeks. Is it possible this relationship will go anywhere? So far its been surprisingly good. Je crois que je suis entrain de tomber amoureuse. On verra bien..
This weekend should be fun, Im supposed to go to Iron with the girls and some guys for a friends birthday. The bartender there has a crush on me so it'll be funny to see how L reacts when he sees him hitting on me. )

Coquine
Jaime les jeux et j'aime les garçons. Jaime jouer avec les garçons.
I like playing games and I like boys. I like playing games with boys.
Je m'amuse le plus quand il est aussi bien ou même meilleur au jeu que moi.
I have the most fun when he's as good or better at the game than me.

Je suis immature. Mais jeune aussi. N'ai-je aucune considération ?



Jebiga- je vous aime..


T.

No comments:

Post a Comment